Bakers and crafters of all ages and abilities are invited to design and build their own edible creations! Patrons will be given the opportunity to vote for their favorites! Winners will be announced at the library’s annual Holiday Open House on Wednesday, December 15, and posted online on December 16.
HOW IT WORKS:
- Structures may be built out of anything that can be eaten. Use whatever you like, as long as it's edible!
- Register for a supply kit beginning November 7. Supply kits are limited, one supply kit per household, please. (Registration is for supply kits only and is optional. Feel free to use your own supplies!)
- Pick up your supply kit beginning November 16.
- Online Entries will be accepted from November 28 - December 7. Optional: You may also bring your entry to the library for our display! The display will be available for viewing until December 24.
- Voting will be online and open to the public from 8:00 am on Friday, December 9 - 5:00 pm on Thursday, December 15.
There will be one winner per category:
- Kids (under 18)
- Adults (18 and older)
- Families (all ages)
- Winners will be announced at the Holiday Open House on Thursday, December 15, and online on Friday, December 16.
Register below for a supply kit that includes graham crackers, candy, and frosting mix. Supply kits will be available for pickup between November 16 - 30. NOTE: Supply kits are optional, there is no need to register if you are using your own supplies. One supply kit per household, please.